Wednesday, January 30, 2008

so, you mean to tell me...

...you mean to tell me, that although i am expected to continue paying taxes,──for fear of Severe Penalty if i opt not to,──i won't be able to enjoy the same privileges that my heterosexual brethren & sistern get to have with those monies?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

FUCK THOSE PUTOS.

we should see what kinda additional-Economic Impact every cock-suckin' & carpet-munchin' person can make by not spending another dime in the country that continues to allow us to be bashed for something as inconsequential as our choice of Sex Partners.


i feel so used..
..i actually have to make a contribution to the [exorbitant] salaries of the very Congressional/Judiciary Members who deign not even consider lifting a finger to shape legislation that can make my and my kins' lives a bit more peaceful, and safe? to the coppers who might actually help some homophones beat my head in?


oh?


todos puros, don't be a fuckin' hypocrite: if you don't like The Gays so much, then don't take our fuckin' money.


bitch.

~↕↕~

i don't want to fund Terrorists anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have you Commentary for this post?

then feel free to leave it for me, here.

also feel free to use your standard HTML Tags — if you so desire it.

Google