Sunday, December 2, 2007

Taxes, and you:

while i continue to let my Creative Juices recharge, i would like fer y'all t` take a gander at the following;


of course, this has to do with some of the States of Affairs, regarding OUR TAXES.

(i would like to just copy'n'paste This Article directly, so as to insure I won't have you guys linking to some empty content, later, but..
..i'm not trying to Push My Luck; this article is copy_writ-material from the Associated Press, after all...
...and, frankly, it seems like it would take a long time just to get its approval for my reprinting shit for the edification of Cock↕Suckers, Carpet↕Munchers, the Indeterminates, Sympathizers, et al, from them..
..so, my having you Click-a-Link will be the method-of-delivery of This Information to you-all.)

obviously, i am always for reasonably-increasing taxes for those who can afford to pay more (as always, That would go for both friend & foe alike); i am never for people flagrantly trying to [duck out and put more of the burden on He who is already burdened enough].

so.. ..congress: you fuckers are gonna hafta figure out some shit as soon as you can..
..i do not want to be compelled to get my refund Late.

you hear me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

have you Commentary for this post?

then feel free to leave it for me, here.

also feel free to use your standard HTML Tags — if you so desire it.

Google