Thursday, December 27, 2007

must see TeeVee!

on a lighter note, i just wanna fire off some of the names of my favourite current
prime-time programming (mostly, but not exclusively, prime-time) in no particular order(?):

  • scrubs


  • The Office (US)


  • 30 Rock


  • house


  • Criminal Minds


  • MAD TV


  • reno 911


  • Family Guy


  • [my name is earl]


  • American Dad!


  • Saturday Night Live


  • late night with Conan o'Brien


  • Rules of Engagement


  • How I Met Your Mother


  • the Tonight Show with ***Jay Leno***


  • [back to you]


  • Fox 45's News (varying time↕slots)


  • [sex and The City]


  • girls behaving badly


  • cheaters


past recent-favourites have, in no particular order, included:

  • the George Lopez show


  • My Wife & Kids


  • the King of Queens


  • Frasier (!!)


  • the Drew Carey show


  • Becker (!!!!)


  • [Chappelle Show]


  • that 70's show


  • WWE [and Friends] (before i finally got tired of being expected to accept all these ludicrous things It consistently tried shoving down my throat ─ That which i still plan to write about, some time down the line)
~↕↕~

there are others..
..but, for me to list Those would be getting a bit too deep.

If You Know What I Mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have you Commentary for this post?

then feel free to leave it for me, here.

also feel free to use your standard HTML Tags — if you so desire it.

Google