Sunday, November 25, 2007

ah.. ..what a fool I am...

...´for, obviously, ONE CONCEIT cannot exist without THE OTHER:

i coulda made Normalcy even longer.. ..only, uh, i was already 8-hours past due taking my [lovely little-]ass off to bed, by the time i finally finished that post; also, i guess, i couldn't think of any appropriate place to stick THE FOLLOWING at, anyway:


i was talking about my [----], yesterday...
...well, the thing that goes with [----],
obviously, is My Sexual Disposition!


although This, neither, is really any of your damnèd business, for knowing: yet again i am finding m'self in a GIVING MOOD.

~↕↕~

i believe i'm a vanilla-typah dude, really.

i believe that, now, and into the foreseeable future, Vanilla-type Sexual Activities will always be enough to get me off: and that i shouldn't ever need anything extra-ordinary to excite me.


(?


i will own up to having some interest in participating in three-way action, and some interest in being A Voyeur ─ ideally, the entit[ies] upon whom i spy be already cognizant of my "intrusion"...
...although, obviously, on the other hand, if some BIG BEEFY DUDE seems to like walking through his [crib] au naturel, without the Appropriate Shielding being placed ´pon his windows to obscure Outsiders' Sight(♫) of this, thither, and, while flourishing in my own Pad, i happen to be one of those Outsiders who eventually gets to bear witness to This Event, then..
..yeah, i'ma be one of them fuckers fwappin' away... ....´enjoyin' m'self.


¿y'know?)


to go with this [mundanity] of mines, must needs be the manner in which i prefer to conduct my affairs, while getting m`freak on.





basically, my default is to be laid-back wit' It.
i like having fun ... i don't feel the need to put pressure on me or the other person.

however,─with me being That Pisces, and all.....,─i do have the ability to tailor my disposition upon my partner's; the specific chemistry that is being formulated between us, at the moment, will also influence how i carry my shit.





i can laugh at myself, if i make a mistake ... it ain't be no big thing, as long as i didn't draw blood from the muther↕fucker or nothin' like that.

...

(and, no, i only rarely make Individuals bleed.)(♫)




one thing i really like is fore↕play; actually, if i can help it, i won't mess around, COLD TURKILY, at all: that shit can be jarring, when you wake up with a dick in your mouth, and you weren't expectin' It.

(the catch is ... fore↕play isn't relegated to just physiologic-preparation; actually, fore↕play almost always begins in The Mind.

one don't even gotta receive direct-stimulation to the genitals, to already have Raging Hard-On, indeed:


rock-hard Cock;
rock-hard CLIT


.)


_\↕/_ _\↕/_


i'm a vanilla-guy (as far as i know) who really just wants to have fun, and can be quite playful, but, I can adapt my demeanour to that of my partner's, and of the current situation's — also, this adaptability of mines does apparently have some very finite-limits; in order to really get my gears crankin', fore↕play is the way to go — this fore↕play i speak of almost always starts off in my mind. . . . .this psychological-fore↕play seems like it's required in order for me to be able to Enjoy Some Shit, the way God intended [for {me}] to, more than anything.

_\↕/_ _\↕/_

That seems to be the gist of it.















(♫) (that was some sort of Alliteration & Rhyme-combo, although i don't know how to classify It, or, how many bonus points i am to give m'self for it.

:: shrug ::)
(♫) (.)

2 comments:

  1. Ya know...i tend to walk around au natural on occasion and in my skivues most of the time in my apartment and my sliding glass window has a VERY shear covering that at times makes for interesting viewing i would imagine...if anyone is actually paying attention, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-).

    i've been looking fer ya on Yahoo!, y'know.

    don't make me have to hunt you down.

    ReplyDelete

have you Commentary for this post?

then feel free to leave it for me, here.

also feel free to use your standard HTML Tags — if you so desire it.

Google